- The utility disconnect device will be equipped with ground fault trip if the voltage between neutral and ground is greater than 250 volts, and the continuous current is greater than 1000 amperes.
- Disconnect link for the utility neutral bus.
- Disconnect link between the neutral bus and the ground bus.
- Meets all NEC requirements for service entrance rating, and is labeled to UL 891 standards.
- Available up through 4000 amperes using ASCO 7000 series automatic transfer switches. 7ATS, 7ATB, 7ACTS and 7ACTB.