- Monitor and control power transfer switches, paralleling control switchgear, gensets, breakers, bus bars and other equipment.
- Monitor normal and emergency voltages and frequency and their settings.
- Transfer and re-transfer loads for system testing.
- View and adjust transfer switch time-delay settings.
- Includes an on-site simulator
that allows convenient staff training and re-training.
Ability to test ‘what if’ scenarios that can prepare staff for practically
- The PowerQuest 5900 can
provide all the Power to Know and Power to Do needed for even the most complex on-site power
systems with multiple, paralleled
- gensets, ATS’s and a range of power distribution equipment.